Sunday 10 January 2010

My Robot Is Disturbed


...wouldn't you be?

- Welcome to the pre-Sheffield return blog. As I sit freezing and staring at a ridiculous view of a snow-coated Glastonbury, I look back and remember ALL THE FUN TIMES I HAD over the last three weeks or so. There were many. I'm not going to reminisce here because I'm not that kind of ludicrous dullard.

Safe to say, the country has fallen into LITERAL CHAOS.
...this is the image that came up when I typed 'Snow Chaos' into Google. Who the fuck is this guy? I can only imagine that he is the sole reason for the woes we're experiencing due to the adverse weather, him and his accomplice; FrostyJohn and his evil evil evil jaycloth scarf.

This week I mainly travelled to Portsmouth, home of my absurd and glorious girlfriend and apparantly NOTHING ELSE bar packs of roaming youths yielding projectiles made from the very precipitation that still surrounds us. Scoundrels. Still without scanner so the numerous images I've drawn this week will not be visible for a few days yet. I'm drawing a Doctor Who fan comic - THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DRIVEN TO. Will FrostyJohn claim my originality as well as my fightin' lamprey?
That's him. Not pretty, is he? Not too bothered that FrostyJohn might claim him actually, saves me looking at that mug all bloody day.

I've also been planning the second part of my FANTASY EPIC so go takes a gander at the first before it's RADICALLY UPDATED WITH A PART SO STUNNINGLY ADVANCED IT WILL MAKE THE FIRST SEEM LIKE THE RANTINGS OF A NEANDERTHAL SOMEHOW TRANSMITTED THROUGH TIME.

I'll see you on the 17th for some ORIGINAL ARTWORK and some sentences that don't inevitably end IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Stay alert and watch out for FrostyJohn.


O - x

No comments:

Post a Comment